ALLGEM JEWELLERS - DESIGNING LIFEâ€™S TREASURES
Allgem Jewellers is a Western Australian owned and family run business which has been creating unique and stunning pieces of jewellery for more than 30 years.
Founders Joseph and Bessie Gryg, along with their son Alfie and wife Mandy, share their knowledge and a life-long passion for Australian opals and pearls, precious gems and beautiful gold jewellery with customers from Perth and around the globe.
The leading WA jeweller continues to design and create unique jewellery from their iconic London Court location, in the Perth Hay Street Mall, as well as sell online to a local, national and international clientele including corporations and celebrity customers.
A reputation for exceptional service, highly qualified technicians and skilled, quality workmanship has seen generations entrust Allgem with both purchase and after-care of their valuables.
Discover Our Jewellery Range
Allgem Jewellers is the premier choice for:
- Diamond Engagement and Wedding Rings. Allgem can produce men's and women's diamond and gold wedding rings in two weeks for standard styles, and in four to six weeks for complicated or custom made designs. Allgem also stocks an impressive range of 'live' diamond and gold engagement and wedding rings, rather than gold-plated samples, allowing customers to select off-the-shelf.
- Australian Opals and associated services including cutting and manufacture of custom opal jewellery. Opal jewellery specialists, the Gryg family mined black and white Australian opals, before becoming wholesalers, opal cutters and creating custom opal jewellery for commercial markets.
- Precious Gems. Allgem selectively, and personally, sources coloured stones, precious gems and gemstones worldwide to ensure clients get exceptional products at a competitive price.
- The Best Selection and Quality Gold Jewellery in Perth. A wide range of 9ct and 18ct yellow and white gold, men's gold rings and custom designed pieces is available online and in-store.
- Australian Pearls, South Sea and Tahitian Pearls. Select from quality stock with pearl threading, up to 80cm, carried out on site.
- Gift, Functional and Decorative Range. Allgem stocks Swarovski crystal, charms, Australian opals specimens and natural gold nuggets.
Meet Our Skilled Team
The Allgem team comprises qualified gemmologists, master jewellers, diamond graders and registered valuers, all located on-site and offering a range of services including:
- Onsite Manufacturing, Custom Design. The on-site family service means job completion time is fast compared to major competitors, who send their work to the eastern states to be modified. Allgem can resize stock including diamond engagement and wedding rings and menâ€™s gold rings within two hours to a few days, rather than weeks.
- Specialist Services. Allgem also offers specialist services such as diamond engagement and wedding ring removal, cutting rings off clientsâ€™ fingers with specialised cutting tools providing a safe, clean and painless experience. This service is provided on a regular basis with doctors and other jewellers often referring clients to Allgem.
- Jewellery Repairs and Restoration. Whether it is soldering chains and bracelets, resetting opal jewellery or restoring precious items to their original condition, Allgem can carry out jewellery repairs and restoration work onsite.
- Opal Cutting. Allgem cuts and polishes all types of Australian opals.
- Jewellery Valuations. Members of the National Council of Jewellery Valuers Australia, Allgem provides quality derived assessments.
Share Our Knowledge
The Gryg family has extensive industry experience working with Australian opals, pearls and precious gems and a wealth of knowledge to share with customers. Whatever your question or concern, Allgem can assist with your most precious jewellery possessions. All work is guaranteed.