Here at Allgem Jewellers, we want our customers to have access to FULL cover of their precious items.
An extended warranty is NOT insurance.
“WARRANTY is intended to cover consumers for manufacturing defects for a limited time. It’s a guarantee that a product has been made correctly, that you are getting what you paid for.
INSURANCE will cover you for things like accidental damage, malicious damage, and loss and theft.
Understanding these differences is essential, particularly because some consumers are being misled when it comes to warranties, which are absolutely no replacement for insurance.”
(Read the full article here.)
Six things that make Q Report so unique:
1. 12 months worldwide cover. (Renewable annually)
2. Immediate cover before leaving the jeweller *Conditions apply.*
3. An agreed value policy, with up to 50% additional cover.
4. The option that you can always return to your jeweller in the case of a loss.
5. Annual revaluation of your jewellery at no additional charge.
6. An insurance policy backed by a world leading insurer, Chubb Insurance Company of Australia Limited.
Q-Report Jewellery Insurance policies can be set-up prior to collection of your jewellery piece, during the collection in-store or afterwards in the comfort of your own home.
If you’d like more information about Q-Report, please use the provided link: https://www.qreport.com.au/allgem-1